Christie had also tagged me to play Seven.... so here goes!
Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die......
1. See Nova grow up happy and healthy, with a loving family of his own
2. Possibly open an antique/junque store with a hair salon
3. Finish this house!
4. Visit all of the National Parks, which many I have seen but I want Kevin and Nova to see them.
5. Finish my BBQ dress from Gone with the Wind which calls for over 1,500 button holes in the neckline.
6. Paint a picture
7. Do a tasteful pinup shoot
Seven Things I CAN DO:
2. Sew, somewhat
4. The "worm", tho it's been almost 20 years. I'll try it and letcha know, lol!
5. Give evil looks with my eyes
6. Decorate cakes, (not as good as my mom tho!)
7. Gain weight from LOOKING at food, I swear! Ok, so maybe not... but I can gain like 10 pounds in a week from going on a massive splurge!
Seven Things I cannot Do:
1. Swim under water without holding my nose
2. Ride amusement park rides, this was Christie's answer but count me out as well. I did fine until I got sick once, then never again.
3. Whistle with my fingers
4. Make quick decisions
5. Get anything done without procrastinating
6. Stop being a pack rat
7. Watch sports on TV
Seven Things That Attract Me To My Mister:
1. His sense of humor and wit
2. his knowledge of history and other things he knows
3. He's a great husband and dad
4. I love when he furrows his brows
5. his talent for woodworking
6. he doesn't watch sports
7. his, um... rear end. There. I said it.
Seven Things I Say Most Often:
4. Let me take a picture
5. Are we doing anything different today? (to hair clients)
6. I love you
7. I got it on ebay
Seven Celebrity Admirations:
1. Salma Hayek
2. Jimmy Stuart
3. Nicolas Cage
4. Kate Winslett
5. Vivien Leigh
6. Leonardo DiCaprio
7. Tom Hanks
Seven Favorite Foods:
4. potatoes, almost any way
5. Baked Lays chips
6. sweet breads such as pumpkin or bananna
7. ice cream
I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but I've seen this going around like wildfire~ so if you'd like to play please leave a comment and tell us!