Justine at Justine's Froggy Bloggy has made me blush!!
Check out the cute award I've been given~
THE SMILE AWARD~ here are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator .
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award (see below.)
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human).
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.
Hmmmm.... Ok........let's see..... I shall pass this award to~
Heather of Hopscotch and Hydrangeas.
I love reading her blog, esp. her letter to her baby girl a few weeks before she was born. The description of her blog says it all, "finding fun and beauty in the everyday". I once told Rue that Heather is like Melanie from GWTW, whom I strive to be more like.
She is quite busy with a *fresh* newborn right now, so she may not be able to accept... that's quite alright girlfriend, you deserve it anyway!
Next of course is Rue's Peanut Butter & Jelly Life . Betcha didn't see that one coming, eh?? I love how she takes you into her world and makes you feel like you're right there with her. Just look at her recent escapades! Warm, funny, and talented. You will surely leave with a smile on your face.
Number three is Liz of Rose Vignettes. Her blog is fairly new to my list and I so enjoy reading it. Gorgeous decor, charming ideas. Check out the skirt she added to her wicker rocker! Too cute! I just know if we met IRL she would be beautiful and gracious.
Becky at Wonders Never Cease is number four. Talk about witty! Her topics are always a hoot. She finds the most interesting photos. And hey, she's written a book! French By Heart... find it here! You just never know what you'll find at her place, and I guarantee you'll learn something there!
Last but not least is Julia at Hooked On Houses. With a blog title like that, how could I not love her!? Old homes and great architecture are subjects so dear to my heart. Julia's blog is very fun, and informative. MUCH work and research goes into her posts and I am greatful! Take a peek and you'll be *hooked*!
A big THANK YOU to Justine~ I'm so flattered that you thought of me!